About the business
Inflite Group is a proudly owned New Zealand aviation company. Our products in the Mackenzie region include Skydive Mt Cook, Sky Suites Luxury Accommodation, both located at Pukaki Airport, and the renowned and historic Mount Cook Ski Planes & Helicopters. We partner with Mt Cook Glacier Guides to provide our guided activities which includes Ski the Tasman Glacier, Heli Hikes, Snow-Shoe trips and Ice climbing.
We are seeking a talented all-round Customer Service and Reservations Specialist to join our Mackenzie based crew. The Customer Service and Reservations Specialist will support us to maintain and actively improve the company’s position as a leading tourism operator in New Zealand.
The role involves working with a professional close-knit team who are proudly focused on delivering high value, safe products which exceed our customers’ expectations. Our preferred applicant will bring enthusiasm and a natural flair to providing outstanding customer service. You will be interacting directly with visitors from all walks of life while additionally maintaining our important relationships we have created with our affiliates and partners.
About the role
- Be the positive face of our companies with our customers
- Meet and greet all customers and check them in
- Processing enquiries, answering email, internet and phone bookings
- Supporting the team with various admin duties
- Cash up and general front of house duties
- Operational duties, such as flight following, loading, weight and balances
- Helping and supporting our Ground Ops
Benefits and perks
Inflite offers a supportive work environment with great staff benefits. We can assist with accommodation in Mt. Cook village.
This role is based in the legendary Mackenzie Country and would suit a person who thrives in the great outdoors.
We would like to find the Specialist that just loves working in a busy environment, meeting new people and making dreams of travellers come true through offering an awesome experience from the moment they arrive to the time they leave. If you are a person with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, can maintain a level-head, have a mature outlook and willingness to go the extra mile then we want to hear from you! Apply now to the email below.
Skills and experience
To leave a great lasting impression on our clients you will need the following:
- Strong and positive outgoing personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Above average ability using computer systems
- Focus on delivering consistent and excellent customer service
- Great under pressure
- Take pride in your appearance
- Ability to work unsupervised (but great in a team)
- Keen to have fun whilst delivering a professional service
The employer guarantees the employee will be topped up to equate to a minimum of $25/hr on a full time minimum 60hr and maximum 80hrs fortnight/pay cycle basis.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying